JPA is the premier trade association for the fruit and juice products industry. Its membership includes processors, packers, extractors, brokers and marketers of fruit and vegetable juices, juice beverages, fruit jams, jellies and preserves and similar products, as well as industry suppliers and food testing laboratories. Also included are firms engaged in the trading of frozen concentrated orange juice futures and/or options contracts on behalf of JPA processor members.
“This association represents a solid list of ‘who’s who’ in the juice and beverage industry. What better way to stay abreast of all aspects of this ever-changing industry than by being an active member in the JPA?”
- Rick Kress, President, Southern Gardens Citrus
(member since 1985)
Membership in the Juice Products Association is on an organizational basis.There are two categories of membership:
Regular Members are legal entities actively engaged in (1) extracting, processing, packaging or having co-packed a) fruit or vegetable juices, b) drinks, or c) bases, or (2) the production of fruit jams, fruit preserves, fruit jellies, fruit marmalades, fruit pie fillings, fruit butters and compounds, mixtures and similar products, or manufacture of fruit products used in baking or processed fruit products used as industrial ingredients.
$5000Introductory Offer: $500!
- Associate Members are legal entities engaged in furnishing equipment, services, ingredients or supplies to legal entities as described above.
$4000Introductory Offer: $500!
“JPA has been immeasurably valuable to our company over the years... the Association serves as adviser on all regulatory and legislative affairs. The networking is a huge bonus.”
- Gordon Crane, President, Apple & Eve
(member since 1979)
- Promoting high standards of product safety and quality, and good manufacturing and inspection practices in the production and distribution of juice products;
- Advocating uniformity in standards applicable to industry products;
- Offering input on technology, trade, legislative, and regulatory proposals and actions affecting the industry;
- Supplying the industry with the most current information available on business practices;
- Sponsoring research;
- And providing an effective voice to its many publics.
“Membership in the JPA provides a terrific forum for us to interact with key decision makers in the juice and beverage industry. We are able to better mutually understand and react to the challenges, goals and other important details concerning this business. The JPA has shown us how we can best help our customers and as a result Graham Packaging has successfully grown our business.”
- Roger Prevot, President & COO, Graham
- JPA’s Annual Meeting and Fall Business Meeting address topics of current interest, such as crop estimates and conditions, transportation and export issues, packaging and marketing concepts, advertising trends and first-hand reports by leading government and regulatory officials.
- Action Alerts keep JPA members informed of breaking regulatory and legislative issues and solicit their input so the consumer’s interests can be well served.
- Newsletters and email bulletins from JPA’s Washington, DC Headquarters keep members apprised of legislative and regulatory actions, crop information, scientific and technical developments, and appropriate marketing data.
- JPA sponsors technical research to assure the highest quality and safety standards are met.
- JPA is an advocate for the industry, providing input on legislative, regulatory and trade issues, such as food labeling, health claims, transportation, quality control and food security.
- JPA is engaged with a variety of international and domestic organizations that affect the juice and fruit products industry, including Codex Alimentarius, the Technical Committee on Juice and Juice Products (TCJJP), and the International Fruit Juice Union (IFU).