JPA is the trade association representing the fruit and juice products industry. Our membership includes processors, packers, extractors, brokers and marketers of fruit or vegetable juices, drinks, or bases, as well as industry suppliers and food testing laboratories. Our manufacturers represent over 80% of the US volume of juice and fruit beverage production, plus companies in Mexico, China and Latin America. JPA also includes firms engaged in futures trading on behalf of JPA processor members.
JPA’s mission is to connect members by strengthening the juice products industry, providing a unified voice, serving as the expert resource, enhancing industry best practices, and promoting consumer benefits of juice products.
JPA serves its members and consumers by:
- Acting as the unified voice for the industry, both in the United States and abroad;
- Promoting high standards of product safety and quality, and good manufacturing and inspection practices in the production and distribution of juice products;
- Advocating uniformity in standards applicable to the industry;
- Providing input to technology, trade, legislative, and regulatory proposals and actions affecting the industry;
- Sharing the most current information available on trends, media coverage and best practices;
- Sponsoring research;
- Conducting outreach to key influencers and consumers with science based information on the healthfulness of juice.